Life and work are full of transitions. Whether it’s a new job, a new leadership position or a desire to start your own business, new roles create new opportunities, responsibilities and challenges. While change can certainly be exciting, navigating the unknown can also feel overwhelming and stressful. Instead of leaving the transition to” luck” approach, Transition Coaching provides you with tools to ensure success.
At Polly Chandler Coaching, our Transition Coaching is unique because we approach it as another Strengths-based Coaching opportunity. This works because what got you to this point in your career will most likely get you to where you’re going. You just have to tap into those strengths and learn to leverage
them in your new position.
DURING TRANSITION COACHING, YOU WILL:
- Clarify your vision and goals.
- Assess your challenges and obstacles.
- Understand and leverage your strengths.
- Discover resources and networks to build connections and collaboration opportunities.
- Design and implement an action plan.
- Assess progress and continue to grow during and through the transition.
REASONS FOR TRANSITION COACHING INCLUDE:
- First job, new job or joining a new team
- New leadership or supervision role
- Promotion or career shift
- Starting your own business
Polly’s coaching greatly contributed to my professional and personal growth and created a much needed space for reflection during a time of organizational change. Coaching sessions left me focused and thinking more positively about my work by looking through the lens of my strengths.
Program Director at Spark MicroGrants, Uganda