The most powerful time in our lives is the time between times or life’s transitions that give us the opportunity to choose. Bill Crawford
- 40 % of people want to change jobs this year. (Mircosoft Work Trends)
- 26 % of workers plan to look for a new job once the pandemic subsides. (Pulse of America Workforce Study)
- 4.4 million businesses were started in the last year. (New York Times)
- 46% of workers are planning on moving because they can now work remotely. (Work Trends)
- 50% of people retired earlier than they would have liked and only 19% of them retired gradually, the preferred approach for many. (Retirement Life)
- At least 1.7 million older workers retired early due to COVID ( Bloomberg)
We are in the midst of a big transition. Call it what you like…The Big Resignation or the Great Disruption but we are facing transitions for individuals, families, couples, organizations, and communities.
How are you holding up?
What transition are you facing?
- New Role?
- New Employer?
- Considering Retirement?
- Just Retired?
- Just Resigned?
- Starting a new business?
- Spouse or partner relocated for new job and you are now looking for work?
- Returning to the office after a year of working from home?
We are a nation in transition and it can be exciting, energizing, thrilling and it can be a bit daunting. These are powerful times. We are between times. What tools do you need to navigate this transition?
Brene Brown reminded us last summer that we need to define the future we want. “When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write a brave new ending.”
How will you write your brave new ending? How will you shape your transition? How will you leverage your strengths and talents to design a life where you are thriving and energized? As a Transition Coach lets talk about these topics together and find out how you want to shape this powerful time.
Take a moment to write your story, the story you are longing for. Where do you want your transition to take you? Let’s talk and begin to shape that story together.