What is your Leadership Calling?
Are you a leader in the environmental or sustainability sector?
Do you have a leadership role in a nonprofit, corporation, or your own business?
Have you recently been promoted to a Supervisor? Manager? Director?
Do you aspire to be a facilitator in your community or serve on a board?
Are you one of the Next Generation Leaders?
No matter where you are heading as a leader, it’s important to reflect on your leadership journey and set a course for sustainable success. At Chandler Coaching, we know that leaders who can answer three critical questions are more likely to achieve their goals and thrive in their roles.
1) Where do you want to be as a leader a year from now?
2) How do you want to leverage your greatest skills, knowledge, experiences, and strengths to achieve that goal?
3) How do you define your leadership style and voice?
What kind of leader are you?
Think about how you could explore your leadership potential through the lenses of knowledge, strengths, and purpose.
Maybe you don’t think of yourself as a leader, watch this video and let me know what you think… Are you a leader? What kind of leader?
Chandler Coaching clients report that when they leverage their strengths they experience:
- 36% increase in performance
- 43% increase in productivity
Let’s have a conversation so we can help you thrive in your leadership role!