Life and Work are full of transitions.
- First and New Jobs
- Starting Your Own Business
- New Leadership or Supervision Roles
- Promotions and Career Shifts
- Relocations and Retirements
- Joining a New Team
During Transition Coaching You Will:
- Clarify your vision and goals for the future: 3-6 months, 1 year and longer.
- Understand and leverage your greatest strengths.
- Discover resources and networks to amplify connections and collaboration opportunities.
- Design and implement an action plan.
- Assess progress and continue to grow during and through the transition.
My goal is to help people weave together change opportunities and become more skilled, resilient and adaptable to a very dynamic world.
Peg Breen, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer at Community Medical Center
“Polly served as an executive coach for (new) supervisors in a leadership development program launched in the spring of 2014. She developed a strong, trusting relationship with her clients and showed amazing skill at bringing about self-awareness when debriefing these supervisors…and coaching them through various work dilemmas. We are very fortunate to have had her collaboration and guiding hand in delivering this program.”
Read more client testimonials and feedback.